Friday, December 25, 2009

How come most common Interracial couples are White man/Asian Female?

I'm black woman that only like white men and sometimes I get there attention. I'm jealous of asian women bc they can get white men bc thats common. I want to be asian an erase my skin color and race.





I'm so jealous of Asian women bc white men like them more! I hate see asian women with white men bc I'm really jealous.How come most common Interracial couples are White man/Asian Female?
Aaliyah, I am a ';white man'; married to an ';Asian';: in fact, a Filipina. However, that has nothing to do with anything. If I had met a suitable ';black person';, I would have married her. In real life, most of the mixed couples I do see are black/white or white/black, however you perceive it. What is the bit deal? People marry the ones they want nowadays; not like way back when when parents or grandparents arranged the marriage.


Don't be jealous; just be yourself and don't look just for a ';white person';. Maybe you will find a nice Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese or Chinese man?


Keep the faith!How come most common Interracial couples are White man/Asian Female?
You already are asian stupid. Reported. I'm sick of your stupidness
Actually the most common interracial couple is white guy/Latina woman. There are more white men than any other race in America and Im very sure Latinas outnumber asians.





SHUT UP, TROLL!
Guffaw! Why should you erase your skin or 'race' for 'white' men? Have they turned 'black' or 'green' for you? And who told you white men prefer Asian women? Men follow women that they like, not because they're blue or purple, unlike you, who's checking skin colour before you decide to date the guy.
From my experience, most men don't really care a lot about race.





We all have the same stuff, if you know what I mean. ;)
you know, not all white men are intrested in Asians
Obviously we all know Aaliyah isnt black, but if she was the actual person she claimed to be, we should all create a fundraiser to get Aaliyah the help she has desperately been needing for years.
Oh y ou with your attention. Sometimes you are white, sometimes you are asian sometimes you are black. You are just plain lame and very uninteresting. Grow up go play outside your Ma is calling ya.
Try Dating
Where do you get this alleged fact that ';most common Interracial couples are White man/Asian Female?';





Perhaps you should stop making up excuses and do something about it.
well, you got dealt the cards ya did, so shut the hell up and get a life already.

No comments:

Post a Comment