Monday, December 28, 2009

How do yo feel about interracial couples?

Tell me :DHow do yo feel about interracial couples?
If you're not in one, it's none of your business. That's how I feel. If everyone worried about themselves and not others the world would be a much better place. I'm in one, and it has only reinforced my beliefs that skin color has absolutely no affect on how you love another human being.How do yo feel about interracial couples?
I've always been open to them. I'm black and my boyfriend is Chilean. I don't think we get looks in public. The only problems that occur is within my family(racist aunt) and the internet. My boyfriend is a professional gamer so because of his status, people will make comments about him dating a black girl or that I'm only with him for his money(though pro gamers even of his rank don't make that much)





In my opinion, interracial couples have troubles just like any other couple. But it's best not to judge or worry about it. If it's not you, then why should you care?





Besides I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for interracial couples! I'm black, white(french) and native american.
Well, I don't believe in race. To be more specific, I refuse to acknowledge race, because acknowledgment immediately grants race importance, and I don't believe it has any importance whatsoever. You have a right to your personal ancestry, but racial identity is an obsolete idea.





So interracial couples are couples. Some of them are really cute, others make me want to gag.
doesn't matter. but you will take notice if a girl (or guy) is chalk white and then their dating someone who's really black.It seems to me that usually those sort of people just want an exotic physical relationship rather than something permanent. soemtimes it lasts though i mean look at that singer Seal and his wife. but generally soeaking a sharp contrast like that is the only time i really notice.
No problem whatsoever!
It's none of my business.
  • scars
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment