Friday, December 25, 2009

Sorry a gross question for couples nursing?

I'm nursing and am really worried when i have sex with my hubby my milk leaks. I know it does. I'm not sure how to prevent that and i think he might like to drink it- sorry i know that's gross. How do i prevent that and is it normal- do men like that?Sorry a gross question for couples nursing?
Yeah, I think a lot of men are curious about breast milk. My husband always wanted to take it ';straight from the tap'; but I never let him. I don't think there's any way to prevent your breasts from leaking during sex, it happens when they are stimulated. But I definitely think your hubby is normal in his fascination with breast milk. I think anything boob-related piques most men's interest.Sorry a gross question for couples nursing?
Haha! I had this same problem when I was nursing. I kept on a bra with nursing pads on during sex, unless my fiancee insisted that he wanted the 'girls' kept out, he just had to understand that he was going to be very sticky afterwards! He did try my milk, it was voluntary on his part- but he *luckily* didn't like it. I really think that for the men what is attractive in that sense is the impowerment us women have to nurture our children. That turns them on. So I say, if he wants to try it- humor him. If he does end up liking it- highly unlikely I think- just tell him that you do not feel comfortable with it.


Oh and after about 3 months-4 months your milk should stop leaking and 'spurting'. Mine did anyway.


Good luck!


And more power to you for nursing! That's awesome!
its totally normal there no way to prevent it when your baby is hungry you leak right/? and you cant stop it even if you wanted to. And yes there are some guys that like it very much don't be embarrassed it is what it is
Try Lilypadz. They stick to your skin and form a seal to keep milk from leaking, yet they are not bulky like the normal nursing pads and they will stay in place without any bra on. This should eliminate the leakage. Just tell your husband, sorry the milk is for the baby and you can't spare any.
Yes, it's normal. Unfortunately. And if your husband likes it, than that's up to you and him. Personally, I kept my bra on with my nursing pads in place because I was uncomfortable.
just pump before sex. And no, its not gross its natural and miraculous. My husband wanted to taste it too and said it was extremely sweet and warm but he only tasted it once cause it was 'gross' he said. But that was just the taste not the drinking part. Its normal for him to be curious. just keep your bra on or hold some pads there while you do the deed. its okay we all go through it!!!
Some men do actually like that. My husband, on the other hand, was completely freaked out about it. Talk to him about it and find out...if the thought of him drinking it bothers you then do like the people above suggested and either pump(or feed) before sex or wear your bra and nursing pads.
It's normal and some guys do want to try it. That's normal too. If you are uncomfortable about it wear your bra, but don't feel like there is anything wrong with you.
Pump or nurse right before sex.
There are some men who do find this arousing... and as gross as it is to some people, that is a private couple thing that does happen. My husband joked about it but I just laughed it off.... As far as sex, you are aroused, you will leak, relaxed, you'll leak, it happens and its natural... If you're naked you can press your forearm against your breast over the nipple, but it might make sex a chore trying to stop it. (this pressed against will pause milk flow, even sometimes stop it.) Otherwise, Id wear a bra with pads in it if you are seriously uncomfortable... say ';hunny, I don't feel like leaking everywhere my breasts are killing me, so I want to keep this on! K?';


If it doesn't bother you just flow with it, eventually it will be gone and if your husband has no problem with it and thinks its sexy, go mama!!!! Show it off!
lucky you lol i was too knackered to have sex!! your best bet is to feed or express just before then your less likely too leak as there will be nothing left!
It is normal for your hubby to want to try it. If you have an issue with it I would tell him that your breasts are off limits until the baby is weaned. That is a personal decision so I can't tell you what to do there. Your milk is going to leak, I suggest keeping a clean towel around to wipe up so you don't make a mess, you could also try to wear your nursing bra with pads, but if you prefer ole natural.... Not much you can do about the leaking until your milk is gone. Talk to your hubby about it and see what you come up with.
LOL! I think it's great first of all that you and your husband are getting back into the swing of things. Don't be embarrassed by your question, that's what we're here for. Anyway, for the curious hubby, let him have a little taste. What will it hurt? If you're comfortable and he's comfortable, that is something personal that will stay between the two of you. It isn't anyone's business or place to judge you or him. Now, if it makes you uncomfortable, wear a bra or a tank. But, make sure it is one that is still a little sexy. You don't want to be in complete mom mode when your husband is trying to make love to you. You can't prevent it, unfortunately it will happen when you don't want it to. Nevertheless, that is all a natural part of parenthood and I am sure that your hubby understands that. Congratulations on the new addition.





Check out the link . . . staying imtimate while nursing.
This happened to me...we just kind of ignored it but if you feel uncomfortable keep your bra on or a tank top that has a built in bra. Your husband shouldn't want to drink your breast milk and you shouldn't let it happen because that is your child's nutrition. My boyfriend wants to play with them during sex but I don't let him anymore because I see them as my sons food suppliers.
There is nothing you can do to prevent it short of nursing or expressing before sex.





As far as your DH wanting to drink it if that's what he's into, it won't hurt him.....





Congratulations on your baby and regaining your sex life......
if it bothers you, just keep your bra on.
Pump or nurse right before you have sex.
Wear a pretty bra to entice him. You might need to slip some pads in it for the leakage. My leaking reduced once nursing was really established.

No comments:

Post a Comment