Monday, December 28, 2009

How many married and single couples have a joint back acc.?

and how long were you together before you ';pooled'; your money together?How many married and single couples have a joint back acc.?
We have both she doesn't know about the one i have of my own and i have secretly been funneling money in to it for the last 2 years, you see she decided to stop being a wife by not pleasuring me in bed so i found a mistress and in case i ever do get caught which is slim to none i want to be prepared.








Edit' ....... now i see why he keeps things seperate from you you k..c,u,n,tHow many married and single couples have a joint back acc.?
Good question. My honey and i got a joint account about 1 month after we moved in together. It made sense since we pay rent, utilities, etc together, so instead of me giving him money every month and them him paying them all from his account(i moved in w/him, so they are in his name), we got the joint account BUT we also each still have our own personal accounts(that's where our pay checks go as well as personal bills, and whatever else) When i moved in, we sat down and figured out costs for rent, utilities and a little extra for a joint savings and every month we each put in a check to our joint account about $1000 each and that covers everything from rent, groceries, etc etc and we each still keep our own personal accounts. I was excited the 1st time i saw my name on a check w/him, ughh i'm such a sap for my love. Good luck w/everything!!
My hubby and I are married a year and a half. We've had a joint account since about four months before we got married. Got a joint account before the wedding because we purchased a home and wanted to pay all the bills from one account instead of splitting things up. We're happily married and feel that our finances should be combined. We both work hard and make money, so why get separate accounts? If we want to buy something big we just discuss it first to be sure it's affordable at the time and that's that.
I am from the old school which when I got married everything was joint. If your situation is different and your spouse has a bad spending record, you might want to wait for a few months to see how things go. Then adjust your spending habits to whatever the situation is.
We bought a home together and own a business jointly. We own two cars together. We are an elder couple and trust each other. He makes more than I and we take care of each other. He is 62 and I am 45. He is a well established attorney in our area. I do not need mad money. For younger folks I suggest separate bank accts.
Ive been with my man for 2 years we dont have a joint account but i dont even have a job right now lol... so his moneys my money.... and what not I guess we pooled together before


I quiet my job though I mean we pay each others bills and what nots...
We have joint accounts. We were together for about a year before we did this. We did this when I went on maternity leave and no longer had an income. We each do have our own money also. This has worked for us for over 16 years.
We have a joint checking account. We had separate accounts until about a month before our wedding. Then we went and got a joint checking account, and we closed our separate accounts. I hope that helps.
Separate bank accounts are the key to a happy marriage. Three accounts are ideal. One that both contribute to to pay bills and make household purchases, one for hubbys own things and one for wife's own stuff.
I'm married and have a joint account, we moved in together after about 2 months and we pulled our money in together after we had been together for about 6 months.
My husband and I do. We were together 5 years and engaged before I put him on my bank account. He doesn't write checks and I keep tabs on the account and tell him how much money is in there.
The day we married, we pooled our acounts. And when, five years later, we asked someone else to join us, we opened the bank account to her, too.
We put our money together when we bought our house. We were together a little over a year.
I do. When we got married everything was pooled together.
me and my bf is together 9 years now and we joint everything after 5 years car money house credit card bills and much more
NOT ME.TOO SMART that
He is on mine and I am not on his I am locked out of the online account of his anyway. So be it! His attitude has been for months it's his money. So he can take his money and shove it up his ***!





Ricky you sick Bastard!

No comments:

Post a Comment