Thursday, January 21, 2010

Do you couples get into your fantasy roleplay so much that you agreed to try it once with boundaries. ?

I am talking about 3-somes.





I always heard it's best to flirt with it and keep it a fantasy. Have any you made it a reality and regretted it or was it HOT?Do you couples get into your fantasy roleplay so much that you agreed to try it once with boundaries. ?
Baby boy due said it real good.


That is why we should be together my love. Do you couples get into your fantasy roleplay so much that you agreed to try it once with boundaries. ?
3somes?? Um, my husband and I lived a full blown swinger lifestyle and had a ball doing it. We don't do it now because we just had a baby and we agreed to take a break from any type of activity. We never had any type of problem with it or stopping once we wanted to discontinue.





There hasn't been one fantasy that we had that we didn't fulfill in reality. I guess the only boundary we have is that we have to talk openly and honestly about our feelings. Otherwise, we don't really have any. There hasn't been one part of our activity that we regretted. We've been with people and regretted the experience (meaning, getting with that particular person) but we have no regrets about any part of the alternative lifestyle. It can be EXTREMELY hot if you 1. are open to new things, 2. are about talk openly and honestly about your feelings, 3. put each other first, and 4. are completely comfortable with yourselves and your relationship. If not, keep it a fantasy.
Done it and enjoyed it a great deal. Got all my needs met finally haha. It was mostly positive. After we had one, it made our one on one time more passionate for a long time. We loved talking about it during ';our time'; haha. The only negative was it alerted me to the ';little things'; I wasn't getting in my marriage. The 3rd person loved to kiss like I do...I think it depends on why you want to do it, and your emotional state at the time. I think it helps some marriages and wrecks some.
Made it a reality with boundaries and it was HOT HOT HOT! We'd prob do it again.. but I'm pregnant now so our lifestyle has changed quite a bit :)





It takes two special people though. We are both very secure with our OWN sexuality, and we are also very secure in our relationship. I know he is so madly in love with me and bc of that, even if another woman is clearly hotter than I am, he won't think that way. He could never be more attracted to another woman because his love for me is that deep. and Vice versa.





I have seen many couples fail miserably after they lived out a fantasy bc one of the parties couldnt handle it. It can be very tricky and needs to have a lot of thought put into it before hand!





good luck to you.. i hope if you do live it out, it's as hot as ours was!
I would keep it a fantasy. There's no way in hell I could be able to watch my husband with another chic. That is not a fantasy of mine at all. I know a few couples that have done 3 somes and they are both divorced.
It's best to just flirt with the idea. After all, it IS just a fantasy. Why ruin a perfectly good fantasy with a 3rd person? To most couples, just the idea of a 3-some is a major turn-on.
A FFM 3some is the only relatively safe multi-party sex.
imagination is great but in reality i would not allow it to go that far...
No, sex is something that is and always will be done with me and my husband
  • jane iredale
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment