Saturday, January 23, 2010

What is your opinion on lesbian couples?

what do you think?What is your opinion on lesbian couples?
Dip me in chocolate and throw me to the lesbians =]What is your opinion on lesbian couples?
Lesbian couples are amazing.


- Sometimes.





Well, with the ones that i know anyway. Haha.


There was always a lot of drama, because we would all hang together, and different people would break up, then start liking someone else in the ';clique';. So yeah.





But over all, its a beautiful thing. Just like any other loving relationship.





I wish I was part of a lesbian couple.


=[
They are adorable.. And contrary to what some perceive them to be, there are some gorgeous ones out there, and not all are ';rough around the edges looking';..


Many of them have had enough ca-ca heaped on them via adverse remarks / expressions and all they want to do is live their lifestyle, and ber left alone to pursue their wants / wishes..


All the more power to them.


Regards,


Rachelle In High Heels
If by ';couples'; you mean romantically, live together, love together, wonderful. Any two people, gay or straight, that love each other, should be together, sharing the good times and the bad.
well i am gay dont have lesbian couples freinds fined with it
Should be respected like straights are. And so should gay couples.


I'm a lesbian
They're cute.
Wish I was in one....but they're awesome.
no oppinion, a couple is a couple gay straight fat tall skinny short who cares
*thumbs up*
Does it answer your question when I say that I have a girlfriend?
I think it really CUTE





:)






I love them. Girls are cute together. :)
fun

No comments:

Post a Comment