Thursday, January 21, 2010

Do any married couples do this anymore?

I am about to go take a shower with my soon to be husband.This is our quiet time when the kids have gone to bed, and tonight we've chosen a shower before bed.





Do any married couples still do this?





We are not married yet, but have been together almost 5 years and have kids together, so pretty much lolDo any married couples do this anymore?
I don't think enough people do what you do ... The special quiet time for yourselves is a great way for you two to stay close .Do any married couples do this anymore?
Me and her only do it when the mood strikes, i'm usually too busy to have her run in the shower with me so we can have a quicky, i'll wake up in the mornin and just take a shower then go to work.





Its like once in a while, shell just be like ';Hey i'm gonna hit the shower you wanna join me?';.





thats when i'll be like'; Yeah, sounds fun';.
Heck Yea, I love to surprise him when he is in the shower and just as he starts to do his hair and close his eyes I step into the shower and go down on him. This gets him very excited. Nothings Tastier than a clean body. MMMMMMM Yummy. We've been married for 20 years. I believe in keeping things HOT in a marriage.
I love to shower with my husband... our only conflict is I like the lights off and he likes the lights on. Our girls are 16,19,21 and 23 all living at home... 2 are mine and 2 are his. We are newlyweds and very much in love... we also kiss all the time and hold hands even while at home.
only one answer said how long they been married believe me it fades just like everything else i hope you know the answers here don't reflect reality. so enjoy now why are you concerned about what others do just enjoy what happens with you for now.
I'm not married to him as yet, but my boyfriend and I do shower together. Not always, but, when we do, it's lovely.





I hope we continue this once we do get married.
No my husband and i have never taken a shower together because our shower is screwed up lol.
If you're doing that WITH kids in the house then why would marriage change it? usually its when you have kids you stop doing it for fear they'll interrupt you. I'd say you are in the clear!
yes married and unmarried alike, im married and have done it several times...as well as before i was married and still did it
Of course....games and baths and special times are what builds the .memories and relationship...go have fun and turn off the computer!!!
Yeah we shower together usually two or three times a week. And take baths sometimes.
hell yeah....me and my husband love to take showers together. gives me an excuse to be a perv..lol! it's nice and relaxing.
After 25 years of marriage...yep, we still shower together.
yes ...me n my fiance. shower shower together n we been together for 5 years also n we don't have we just do it cuz we still love each seeing each other naked after all those years.....
I have a shower with my husband. I think his motive is not romantic just to make sure I keep clean. lolololol xxxxxxxxxxxxx
QUITE FINE .ITS VERY ROMANTIC THOUGH.
only five years? give it another ten.
yes we do.. when we have time( not to often because we have a toddler running around) but when we do we make the most of it!!
why not its a good thing to do
Yes we still do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment