Saturday, January 23, 2010

My husband and I are hosting a Wedding couples shower for our best friends, any cool theme & game ideas?

I would do the newly wed game. If you will have couples then it would be lots of fun. We actually played this with our kids one Christmas. They all had their spouse or girlfriend/boyfriends with. Not all the questions were ones I wanted to answer but with some creative answers it all turned out fun. My single son was the one asking the questions. When they were confusing he just started making up his own. The sad thing was that my husband and i lost.My husband and I are hosting a Wedding couples shower for our best friends, any cool theme %26amp; game ideas?
for during the shower - bridal bingo.





after the shower... battle of the sexes is fun, board game you can buy in stores


taboo, is super fun too





you kinda don't need a theme. just have fun.





other than that. most ppl are busy eating and watching them open gifts to really want to play games... i would keep the games till after that's done. if anyone hangs around then you can play gamesMy husband and I are hosting a Wedding couples shower for our best friends, any cool theme %26amp; game ideas?
** Newlywed game is fun for everyone


** Take the engaged couple out of the room and explain to everyone else that what the couple says during the next game is what will be said on their wedding night. Give them a broomstick or something similar and have them both grab the stick horizontally behind them. They are to then try to put the stick in front of the two of them without letting go of the stick. It gets pretty funny.


**Since guys don't really like showers, try a jail theme (ball and chains, etc..)
Why can't you just have the shower, talk about the things they have to look forward to. Maybe even have each person write down a piece of advice for them and put it in a nice box for them to open once they get married. Maybe it's just because I'm not into shower games that I'm not crazy about them. One thing you could do is pictionary with a wedding theme. Make up your own cards with things about wedding planning or the wedding/reception on them. I wouldn't have a theme because usually guests then feel they have to get gifts that go along with that theme and the bride and groom could need things not associated with the theme more.

No comments:

Post a Comment