Saturday, January 23, 2010

What are your signs married couples?

what are your signs? kids signs?


and your venus and mars.


and what is it like?





any scorpio's and taurus's marraiges/relationships ?What are your signs married couples?
I'm scorpio and i'm seeing a taurus guy.What are your signs married couples?
I am a Scorpio and my husband is a Leo.


We have four kids and they are:Virgo, Capricorn, Leo and a Gemini





I butt heads a lot w/my virgo daughter,she gets along better w/hubby. My capricorn daughter is so sensitive and sweet and gets hurt really easily. She is the goofball of our family. My leo son is only two but he is also very stubborn and can be really demanding, and always wants attention. He can be sooo sweet though. My gemini is only four months old so I will have to see how that goes in a couple of years.
My husband, son and I are all pisces. Three people, one house and all born within three days! Pisces are meant to be compatible with each other and I think most of the time we are. We have been together for sixteen years and happily married for ten.
my husband is a Gemini %26amp; I am an Aquarius


we have been married for 12 years in May %26amp; we get along great





I however do not think that signs matter, if God wants you to


be together in marriage he will work it out :%26gt;)
I am a cancer/leo and my husband is a pisces.

No comments:

Post a Comment