Thursday, January 21, 2010

Would you older couples agree that sex does not denote love ...and that sex is better with love?

I say this because some answers I recieved made me wonder how many people deemed sex a necessary factor for love.Would you older couples agree that sex does not denote love ...and that sex is better with love?
i agree.





sex is terrible if you dont love the person.. at least for me.. i was no saint, i had sex before i got married. looking back i can see just how bad it was compared to being with my husband, someone i love.Would you older couples agree that sex does not denote love ...and that sex is better with love?
There is love without sex


There is sex without love


There is love with sex.


all will work
if you aint feeling the person when you having sex with them it suckz! itz awful kuz it aint gone feel good.
no, i am not agree
yes, agree with that
yes, agree with that
no, i am not agree
yes, agree with that
Yes!!!!!!
yes, i agree
I not agreee!!!
no, i am

No comments:

Post a Comment