Thursday, January 21, 2010

What are some common interracial couples u see dating where you live ?

also where do you live ? tyWhat are some common interracial couples u see dating where you live ?
Alabama...White girls with black guys is the most common.What are some common interracial couples u see dating where you live ?
There are a lot of Black female/White Male relationships, that's the most common here. Then you have a little less of the Black Male/White female than the other pair. There are also some Black Female/Other minority male relationships here. I think there are some other interracial relationships besides the ones I've mentioned, but I've never cared enough about those to pay attention to them. I live in Kentucky, so already the majority is going to be Black/White.
I live in NYC and I see a whole diversity of couples. Black and white, asian and white, asian and black, hispanic and black, hispanic and white, hispanic and asian, some middle eastern and white, you name it, we got it. lol/
I live in Ontario Canada, and I see every possible combo you could imagine. My boyfriend and I are an interracial couple; me being white, him black, my sister is white and her husband is asian.
i live in northeast ohio but the side of town i live in is mostly white and the ones that arent are at least half


korean and white hispanic and white most commonly black and white
Black and White are usually the only interracial relationships i see, and they are very common in my town.


I live in South-West London.
White and Punjabi.


Black and White.


Asian and Black.





I live in a city near Toronto, in Ontario.
Oklahoma:





Common:


Native American %26amp; Caucasian


Native American %26amp; African American





Less Common:


African American %26amp; Caucasian


Latino %26amp; Caucasian
suburbs, texas





there isn't much interracial dating in my town really...i never noticed.





i've seen a lot of black chicks/white guys
Black guys white women


white guys asian girls


somalians and arabs
Seal and Heidi--I'M RICH SON!!!
Me(white) and my Boyfriend(black)
latina/spanish/white WoMEN





%26amp; black men





shreveport, LOUISIANA
Mostly black and white. I see at least 5 or 6 black/white couples a day.
asian girls and white guys





minn.Yay anoher minnesotan! hi deeya!lol





i saw a somalian girl with a whie guy once,i was shocked,never seen that before
Practically everything under the sun,


Near Liverpool England
I try not to see them at all, but I see black men white women a lot.





sad isn't it?
u.s. black male non black female

No comments:

Post a Comment