Saturday, January 23, 2010

Couples who live together please help?

How much time do you spend with each other ie how much time do you spend a part, what is a healthy ammount?Couples who live together please help?
I spend most of the day with my lady, but having your own friends and getting away is completely healthy.Couples who live together please help?
Well my boyfriend works, so during the day I have that time to myself, although soon my uni will start up again so I will be out more. We pretty much have every night and morning together and then the weekend. Though I try to give him some time to himself each weekend. I usually go to work for a few hours on a Saturday morning, and if not then I will go out shopping for a few hours. It really helps. I get to have a lot of time to myself when he is at work, but he doesn't have that same opportunity. I think he enjoys having even a few hours to do his own thing.


The other important thing I think is to do something at the very least once per fortnight, where you go out and do something fun together, something other than grocery shopping! So we go out for dinner, go for walks, go sightseeing about once per weekend. It just brightens things up a little and gets you out of the house together.
if you are living together, then you should see each other when you aren't working or doing other things like hobbies... :D





it is healthy when you are stifling each other and aren't worried sick that the other person is avoiding you... :D
we both work ...so we see each other at tea times ...(round about 5ish) and if we have no plans we are with each other until work the next day ...we have our own social lives he does things with his Friends and i do stuff with mine its all about compromise and a little give and take =)

No comments:

Post a Comment