Thursday, January 21, 2010

What do you think of couples that wear each other's clothes?

Do you think it's weird or sexy? Or both?What do you think of couples that wear each other's clothes?
well me and my man swap clothes all the time...but then its cool cos he is another man...great i get a shag and another wardrobe...coool.What do you think of couples that wear each other's clothes?
My ex pinched my England cricket shirt and promptly strecthed it our of shape. Well done that woman!
I think it is pathetic. The only thing that is normal is like when u wear a boyfriends shirt or t shirt when you wake up in morning and go get a drink or some breakfast!lol
sexy
Sexy !!
if you are that couple..it would be sexy and cute..if people watch the couple do that....it would be silly
its cute and sexy. only like when the girl wears his track suit bottom(my favourite) or shirt or shorts even. not so much when the Boy does it tho unless maybe wearing her fluffy pink slippers to the bathroom (no where outside the hse)
sexy
Weird
its cute in 1 way but skanky in anouther way





lol
If they enjoy let them get on with it,as long as it's private.
o my god scruffy and i have been wearin my husbands jumper all day, im a skank
in their room in privacy women do it its love men do it there is something wrong because they will tear them appart
she's too fat





he's too short
Sexy! I love your bra!
Each to their own is my philosophy.





i would love to see my 13st. 6' hubby squeeze into my size 8's.
kinky!
I think it's cute! :D
  • jane iredale
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment