Sunday, January 17, 2010

Do couples need to get married and have kids?

Is it mandatory for a couple to get married and have kids?Do couples need to get married and have kids?
That really is the only descend thing to do you should not even sleep with some one unless you are going to get married and I would get married be4 sleeping with them But it is a choice .... That is all up to the person I personally think that it is the only right way to live I think it is best for any one wanting to bring a child in to this world to have a home and be a real family kids need a mother and a father and it should under the same roof it dose not always happen to go like that on a days but it should at it should at least start that way I believe in family planning my husband and I were married for 3 and a half years be4 we had kids!!!!





and as for your other questions I read them to and I would aslo tell you not all women look for a man with money but we all want some one who is going to treat us right and try to take care of us I perfer to work not sit on my butt and be supported but I know it takes two incomes most of the time to support a famliy and I want to do my share and I would never marry just for money I married for love!!!!


I know most woman whould not be attacted to my man Thank God But I love him and adore him and I think he is sexy but I think it is just cuase I love him he has a heart of gold!!!!Do couples need to get married and have kids?
Nope. My boyfriend and I will get married eventually, when we are not having kids.
yeah... cuz if we didn't ... we'll be like the animals
yes, or don't have sex
Kids are your choice, but sexual activity is saved for marriage.





Your kinda unclear about the 'couple' situation so I hope this answers your question.
No of course not. But in certain states, after living together for 7 years, you are considered to be legally married by the state.
Of course not. But it is a nice way to have witnesses to your life.
no it is not mandatory. Kids are optional. Marriage is optional too
No it isn't mandatory but it is God's way of doing things. Children need stability, they need both parents in place. The family is the backbone of society, it is where we all get our strength, love and the courage to face another day.
No, certainly not. Some people really would not make good parents. Nor would some people stay together if they were married. Some do, some don't. There is nothing mandatory involved. It's free will.
Not mandatory. But if you have chosen someone with whom you feel that you could spend the rest of your life with, it is a way of honoring him/her.





Marriage says to the world that you choose that person above all others. The key word here is choose. When you make a conscious decision to choose a mate, what better way to show them that your intentions are honorable than to stand up before your family and friends to say that you will love and cherish them for the rest of your days together.





Children are a choice also. A very important choice. It is not fair to the child to bring them into this world unless they are very much desired. They are also a blessing, a joy, and one of the most rewarding and challenging tasks that a person can undertake in life.





Your life, and how you live it are directed by your choices alone.
Are you that stupid?
Yes it's mandatory.
Absolutely not!! I am with a man right now whom I intend to marry, but we DO NOT want kids. Its OK either way, I figure, do what you want.
I like to take my old biology professor's approach to a marriage. This was my favorite quote of his:





';When you get married you can either have kids or you can have toys--I chose the toys.';





No you don't HAVE to get married and have kids. You do both when you're ready. If you're never ready, well, then you're just never ready.
no it to make a inferior race
Why would it be mandatory? No one should have kids unless they really want them. How would you feel if your parents had you because it was ';mandatory?';
No. Heads down.

No comments:

Post a Comment