Sunday, January 17, 2010

For couples where one partner was a virgin?

i was a virgin when i met my fiance. he wasn't. at age 27, he has only slept with 3 girls prior. (not much i guess, right?) i am never the jealous type but i didn't sense the green-eyed monster! man it sucks. how to make the emotions of him being ''shared'' or me not ''special'' go away completely!? girls, guys, please help:) thanks





is it fair that he is my only one and i am not his? guys especially how do u see this issue?For couples where one partner was a virgin?
When my daughters were younger they used to say that's not fair. I'd reply life's not fair so get used to it. You didn't tell your age but you have to look at it this way. Whatever he did before he met you was a different life. People have the ability to change. Some will change and some will be the same through out life. Some being a virgin when married will work and for others they will always wonder what else is there. You have to put aside what he did before you.





Where you put didn't I think you meant did. If you can not get over this jealous feeling you should not get married. It will always be a source of trouble for you. It will eat away at you. When he leaves the house you might start to wonder who is he with, is he cheating on me. You will also think am I better than the other women he has been with or not.





When people marry, marriage means joining. You become more than two, you become one. What happened before is a different life. Marriage starts a new life. If you can't become this one I speak of all you have is a piece of paper between you and nothing more. I am not saying you lose your individuality, you don't. Think of it as a trinity. You, your husband and the blending of the two of you together.





From your last statement I would not get married until you can resolve this issue. This is why I can not understand why people marry as virgins. People should live together first. It allows you the ability to see each other in a very different light. You don't know until you do if you are compatable or not. The same goe's for sex.





Just as you shouldn't marry to young. Experience life first. With marriage life changes because you now have two people making decisions not one.
  • scars
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment