Wednesday, January 13, 2010

How can i lose 10 -20 within a couples week to a month?

my only solution was barely eating, like only veggies, fruit and protein, but i love pasta, and bread. How can I stay health but lose weight i neeeed to lose it, im not going to lie im fat. and i hate it, its depressing and it pisses me when people look at me. im like 180 and 5'6'' 5'7'' . someone just help me so i can be happy and look at myself with respect, the inside is fine whatever, but the outside needs work. i want to be able to wear short shorts. and tank tops. at the same time.How can i lose 10 -20 within a couples week to a month?
I'm a pasta and bread junkie as well. Your best bet is to not cut out all the carbs but turn to whole grain and whole wheat. It's not that bad after you get used to it...in fact I cannot even eat white bread now that I have switched to wheat. You need to count calories though. You need to burn much of the calories that you take in which means taking in less calories and working out. Exercise is only bad (feeling) for the first few weeks. You have to get into a routine and make it a lifestyle change. That is the number 1 best way to lose weight....eat good and exercise. You can try all of the diet plans but they can be expensive and ineffective depending on the plan.How can i lose 10 -20 within a couples week to a month?
can't be done in that short of time..remember you did not put it on overnight, so you can't take it off overnight..besides if you take it off slow it won't come back so easy..if you work @ it this fall and winter next summer you will have your wish..you can do it..
The key to losing weight is drinking alot of water. On average you should be drinking anywhere between 64-72 oz of water. A good diet program that really works is the Special K diet. If you want to lose a good amount of weight I would suggest a diet pill by the name of Phenermine. I recently took it for 8wks and have lost 15 pounds. I really just watched what I ate and dranked lots of water, I hardly exercised.
I'm currently going through a diet and ask for the same advice. well what Ive been doing is in the am i do a little workout (30 min) i dint really'; work out'; i just dance to my favorite reggaeton music that's a work out! then i eat i stopped all sodas and i drink alot of water. Ive been eating less and drinking more water. Ive lost 14 pounds in 1 month!!! good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment