Tuesday, January 19, 2010

How Can you find Interracial couples in your State?

I been trying to find interacial couples in my city/ state but the internet is not giving me nothing at all, it's just giving me these dating sites but I don't won't them. I just won't to know how interracial dating in Tn.





I wonder how many white men in TN dating Black women so as Latino men an etc.How Can you find Interracial couples in your State?
Look up groups in your states.How Can you find Interracial couples in your State?
You just see them walking around....like every other couple. Try to mall or an amusement park. I see lots there.
I agree with Love is Power
are you looking for interracial websites or you 're looking to meet interracial couples.?


Use google to look up groups who probably will have realtime events going on in your state so you can participate.
all you have to do is walk down the street where I live!
lol Mia, I see them everywhere. School, coffee shops, restaurants, malls, clubs etc

No comments:

Post a Comment