Sunday, January 17, 2010

How come when couples are together for so long that they start looking like eachother?

How is it? I've seen married couples who do in fact have similarities with one another like they can be brothers and sisters, but there not. It's just fascinating to see this. Please explain.How come when couples are together for so long that they start looking like eachother?
Sometimes being around the same person all the time makes you pick up on some of their mannerisms and behaviors.


Example: At least once a week me and my husband will wear almost the same outfit on accident! Like the other day I jumped into the shower and got dressed in there, my hubby was watching our toddler and went to get dressed in our room. When I came out of the bathroom he was getting his shoes on and I looked and we were both wearing red t-shirts and a pair of jean with flip flops...(Of course mine was a girlie tee and his was a regular guy shirt) but it was still weird seeing as how we didn't watch each other pick out outfits or anything it just happened by chance. Things like that happen to us all the time. So I guess when you are around someone all the time you can't help it. You start dressing the same, smiling the same, laughing the same...who knows why...How come when couples are together for so long that they start looking like eachother?
I think it 's just a question of probability .


I have few couple who come to look similar after a long time of life together
Youre right when I was with my ex everyone said we looked alike. Maybe its because everyone sees us together so much that we start looking alike.

No comments:

Post a Comment