Sunday, January 17, 2010

How many married couples work different shifts??

I have been involved with a married man for years. We worked the same shift. He worked thrid his wife first. I saw him almost everyday at work and at home while the wife was at work. Do you think the wife knows? He lied to her tell her he had to work. Would you be able to sense your spouse was cheating?? Would you check employment stubs???How many married couples work different shifts??
Just remember ....what goes around comes around....How many married couples work different shifts??
If she doesn't know, she will eventually, and you need to find yourself a man that isn't already taken. He can't possibly give you all that you deserve if he has to hide his love for you. And, yes, If i had a feeling my husband was cheating on me instead of going to work, I would definetly be checking the pay stubs, as well as ask him myself. You need to find out from him if he plans on leaving his wife for you NOW and not years from now. If he really loves you that much, he wouldn't want to keep it on the down low, I don't care what kind of bs line he gives you as a reason!

No comments:

Post a Comment