Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Should family be a factor in a couples marriage?

why? or why not?Should family be a factor in a couples marriage?
My personal opinion is yes, because I am very close with my family, but I don't think that just because you don't exactly get along with your fiance's family means you can't get married.





If you love someone, and are committed and devoted, then you should be able to be happy. If their family isn't exactly nice to you, or you just don't get along, try your hardest to make it work with them. But when it comes down to it, you didn't marry THEM you married the person you love. Even so, that person does come with a family, so you can't expect never to see them.





Hope this helped.


Good luck


BrookeShould family be a factor in a couples marriage?
I use to think it didn't, but now I can see that it does matter. He kept his family from me until he was sure I was head over heels for him, we married and soon I discovered that it wasn't going to get any better. years into it now and I can see what a big mistake it was. I am unhappy, his sisters hate me, his mother is much the same way and nothing I do is good enough. I recently told him I would not deal with any of them anymore. Imagine having to live like that! People you all need to meet the in-laws because it is true, you do marry them all !!
Yep. So long as it's kept @ its right place, ';a'; factor and NOT ';the'; factor, where's the harm? Eventually, the roles will be reversed. The couple will become ';the family'; wanting to visit with children who are now ';couples'; themselves with partners.
It depends on the couple, if the spouse is close with the family then yes, if not then no.
i don't understand the question... please expand.
  • scars
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment