Friday, January 15, 2010

What do you think of married couples who are?

Bisexual and incude other married bi couples in the relationship?





Not Bi But Have a couple we are friends for that just told us about this part of their life thought it would make an interesting question.What do you think of married couples who are?
I personally know one couple who made it work in numerous polyamorous relationships over the course of several years, but I have to say that in my experience this was a very rare occurance. The other three couples I saw attempt it ended up exploding in a fireball that made Hiroshima look like a wienie roast.





If your friends are able to follow the lifestyle and be happy in it, I say more power to them. :-)What do you think of married couples who are?
I don't think of married couples or bisexual people very often, but as long as they do it in private with willing participants I don't object.
i think the end of that is emotional pain and life problems ....
I think it is none of my business; or anybody elses.
They have their own little social groups and it ain't fair that they don't include me..
I think what happens between married couples is entirely their business.
It's fine under certain conditions:


Everyone is of legal age


Everyone wants to do this


Anyone is free to stop at any time with no negative consquences


All involved have discussed, understand and agree to boundaries


Everyone uses barriers (condoms, gloves, etc.) every time


If those things are met (and there may be more for different people), then all's well.
I would find it none of my business. Also a little strange.
Cool. It takes a lot of guts to try it, and it takes a lot of trust to make it work. But it can be great fun!
That is a good way to wreck friendships. Too often a couple will end up with one half becoming a threesome or both couples getting split up over differences of opinion on who is spending too much attention on who....pretty risky if you ask me.
Whatever consenting adults do behind closed doors is no concern of mine as long as all are adults and are consenting.

No comments:

Post a Comment