Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I want to become a therapist for couples. What's the job called? What do I need to study in high school?

Therapist for couples/marriage.


I'm in high school, half way through year 8.





Questions:


What is the job called exactly?





What subjects do I need to take?





How much money do they make a month or week or hour?





And anything else I need to know.





Thank you so much. By the way, I live in Sydney in Australia. I'm not allowed to travel for work (parent's rule).I want to become a therapist for couples. What's the job called? What do I need to study in high school?
Psychologist


Any that would get you the right marks to get into a BA


Depends - what they charge an hour is not what they make as they have to pay all associated costs.


BUT I would be wary about getting into this type of therapy if you are not permitted to travel for work - what kind of therapist would you be, trying to get couples to communicate and not control each other, if you yourself are in a controlling relationship with your parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment