Wednesday, January 13, 2010

In M&D, why do both married and non-married couples bring race into it?

Why is it when the marriage/relationship goes south, people always bring race into as a reason?In M%26amp;D, why do both married and non-married couples bring race into it?
People are stupid!


They blame every bad thing on race.


If you can't be angry at everyone, then stop...





They try to play the race card for sympathy...


I hate it...In M%26amp;D, why do both married and non-married couples bring race into it?
Cause the white man is always holding me down.





Also I think it is probably to do with it being one of the most obvious difference with people. I mean does a white guy like myself really know what it is like growing up black, even if I was one of 5 white kids in my class of 300 kids in elementary school?





So that and religion people of different races or different religions have all sorts of out side pressures on their relationships more so than a relationship between people of the same color and creed.
lol, are you writing about interracial couples?? Otherwise, I wasn't aware a white couple was blaming the failure of their marriage on the fact that the other person was white; a black couple was blaming each other for being black, etc.
Be as specific and detailed as you can. Use any personal experience or knowledge you might have.
The its easier for people to play the ';race card'; than look into other possibilities for differences...





Its isn't just that way in M%26amp;D...Its that way in LIFE...





AND I FIND IT DIGUSTING!!!





DIVERSITY PEOPLE!!!
In the begaining God made all his chosen children he told them not to mengo with differce tribles because they worships diffence gods God is a jealousGod Then came sin should Igo on Read for your self the books of Moses.
Over-all stupidity...


race has nothing to do with ignorance
because America is race-oriented
They don't ALWAYS!!


They do if they feel it works for their benefit!


It's called grasping at straws!
I used to think Kanye West was an arrogant, bitter black man.





Today, I KNOW he is!





LOL!
Because all people are racist deep down

No comments:

Post a Comment