Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Why does it take so long for most couples to conceive?

it's just confusing how teenagers have sex once and get pregnant, but healthy couples try for months, calculating their ovulation and everything and can't manage.Why does it take so long for most couples to conceive?
yeah just seems unfair doesnt it.. but that is life!


my cousin who was with her man for 12 months fell pregnant just by complete accident, and here is me with my man for 6 yrs known him for over 10 and really want a baby and we are having alot of trouble..


it always annoys me seeing teenage girls or fairly youngish looking girls pregnant! u cant help but think to urself 'i bet they had no trouble falling pregnant!'..Why does it take so long for most couples to conceive?
I think this is a question lots of people TTC ask themselves. It really doesn't seem fair to me either, and I have no problems conceiving. I got prego the first time at 18 and miscarried and then was really worried I would never get pregnant again. I was off birth control for 2 weeks with my husband and got pregnant. I had been on it for about 4 years...Then, with this baby, it was the 2nd or 3rd day we tried. I have two really great friends who are having the hardest time and I wish I could transfer some of my fertility to them lol. I know it's hard to go through but it's also hard to watch someone you care about go through it and not be able to do anything to help. Lots of baby dust to all those beautiful ladies out there TTC!!
I know! This is very frustrating to me. However, I think it's all about ';luck'; i guess. Or in the case of the pregnant teenager, bad luck. There's, I believe a 20% chance of conceiving each month, so it could be a game of chance. However, the women and men with fertility problems who are TTC, have a lower than 20% chance. That is just my thoughts though.
When I got pregnant I was married, and I still conceived immediately. We never really tried; we've had three surprises. It's just not something you discuss much, but when you see a pregnant kid, you can be sure it was an accident.
Yeah i know, i dont understand either, its not fair. doesnt make sense to me %26amp; pissis me off

No comments:

Post a Comment