Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Do couples argue more after marriage?

My girlfriend and I fight way too frequently. Counseling has helped some and after dating a year, we've become very close. I've always heard that things only get worse after you're married, not better. I don't expect a conflict free relationship, but I don't want to spend the rest of my life having major blow-ups every week.Do couples argue more after marriage?
If you continue to practice what you learned in counseling, you shouldn't have any problems. Arguments come up, but there's a right way to have an argument and a wrong way. Apparently, you two have learned the right way.





The next thing that leads to conflicts after the rings are exchanged is complacency and taking one another for granted. Don't fall into either of those categories and you'll do well.Do couples argue more after marriage?
My husband and I have gone through a few rough patches. 1 was about a year after being together...and living together where we argued a lot of everything, then we were great for a while then after we married we hit another little rough patch and now again we're doing great. MOST couples do argue. It's a form of communication...it shows you care....in a weird way haha. You shouldn't argue ALL THE TIME but every couple goes through rough spots I think
yes, after ppl get married it will become diffucult. but just as long as u make up in the end and get along, thts all tht matters. u will have issues every once in awhile, maybe everyday big or small, but u gotta get through it, even if u may need some down time from each other for awhile so u can both stop to think and try to understand one another.
We are not an argumentative couple. I couldn't live like that. I will say, how you are before marriage is how you are after. You don't magically become a different person simply because you've married.
They well definitely get worse. Call this off right now...it's a living hell to argue with someone every day. You'll be ready to blow your brains out inside of a year.
  • new eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment