Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Should married couples share more than one common interests? ?

My husband and I love each other very much, but our only common interest we share is each other and eating. Is this a bad thing? Should married couples share more than one common interests? ?
My wife and I have been married for 34 years. We 'grew' common interests as we matured together. Loving each other as much as it sounds like you do will make it possible for you to do the same.


Worrying about problems that never came to exist caused us to wait for 10 years before having children. If I had it to do over again, I'd start the family sooner. That way I would have had more (needed) energy when they were young....grin.


If you're in love, you have what it takes already.Good luck.Should married couples share more than one common interests? ?
No its not. You guys may not have been married a long time but trust me you will find a lot of things you will share. It may not be as simple as a movie or shoes but you will share lots of interests if you stick it out long enough.
My wife and I don't only have that in common. We enjoy long talks about our dreams, goals, places to travel. We also enjoy off road trucking and window shopping. See it's not that bad
usually the more in common the better, but as long as your happy and communication is good, Go for it.
Share and eat. If that is fine for you, then fine for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment