Thursday, May 13, 2010

Board game ideas for two adult couples?

emphasis on adult. I am looking for a game to play with my buddy and his wife, and me and mine. something sexual without hardcore but fun stuff, drinking, shots, truth or dare kind of goofy stuff but a little sensual too. If you kinda get my drift, what games have you played. Heavy R rated types.Board game ideas for two adult couples?
There is a truth or dare style game with questions you have to answer, I just can't remember for sure what it was called. We played it once with another couple, it was fun, but kind of tense. Just make sure that none of you has any skeletons in the closet that this game could rattle free.Board game ideas for two adult couples?
I've heard of playing just about any board or card game ';adult style'; with certain ';favors'; instead of points, or play ';strip'; monopoly, twister, taboo, whatever....
Try Cranium it is very popular among adults. It is fun, and goofy.
hungry hungry hippos: one drink for every pellet eaten, loser strips, winner passes out. that's how it goes down every time...
Twister.
twister

No comments:

Post a Comment