Sunday, May 9, 2010

Isn't true that millions of couples are sucessfully swinging /swapping?

If millions of couples are sucessfully swinging /swapping isn't it a fact that if swinging is done right with the proper ground rules it can be thrilling fun !Isn't true that millions of couples are sucessfully swinging /swapping?
I tried this once with my husband and a couple. I never wanted to see them again. We all stayed in the same room. But the sex between the two of us was super hot for 3-4 weeks just from the trip of what we tried.Isn't true that millions of couples are sucessfully swinging /swapping?
As you stated millions of couples have tried this, for some it was not a good experience for other it was the best thing possible and some have no feeling either way or are neutral. It boils down to this if you are comfortable with it, want to try it fine, if you are uncomfortable then don't that decision should only be yours. There are many clubs and websites that can give you information, check out what others have to say make your decision.





I have been a active participant and enjoyed the lifestyle more than I could describe, the friends we have made are close and strong. We made the decision because we could deal with it and I don't regret it for a moment. In reference to the disease reference, most clubs the members have been tested, and because they swing or swap doesn't mean they do every person in the Chicago phone book. You are able to get a small circle of friends. Have fun, good luck.
Who knows. For some couples it works. I find it to be enough work just to be with one person let alone another. Intimacy isnt something I can just summon up. I suspect its just the thrill of physical sex.





It also involves ALOT of talking on a constant basis to check in with each other. I feel like the people I know who engage in multiple sex partners have lives that revolve around this. That's all they are. Work and sex. Its also all they want to talk about.





Maybe some people are just wired this way? I just think nowadays, no matter the precautions, we are a disease ridden species and it makes me nervous.





But I know that these people would be miserable. So since they are constantly talking and have their safe words I say go for it. Its not up to me anyways. It makes them happy albeit boring company since the topic is always about sex. (Note: I come from a very open family, sex was something to be talked about hence why im not surprised very easily).






Personally, it's not something I'd want to try, but I've heard it's great for some couples. I would make sure the ground rules are in place, and that your significant other is all for it also. It should never be forced on someone as a means to save a relationship. Hope this helps....
NO!!!!!!!! I don't agree with that at all. If your going to swing, then I don't think you should take on any marriage vows!!! I never understood that??? People getting married just to swing with other couples. For the most part, WOMAN don't like it!!! They only usually do it to keep their man happy??? And it usually never ends up working out!!! So thats crap what you said!! If these guys after they marry you want to try and talk you into swinging%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt; DON'T go along with it just to make HIM happy!!!!!!!! That NEVER works out.
Not in my house!!! Why would you want to have such little respect ... Oh honey lets have sex with other couples!! Shame on YOu!!!! Its people like you who are bringing marriages down and spreading STD's around. YEs you say ';Proper'; ground rules.. whatever!!! I am happy that i have only had sex with one person for almost 9 years!!





That is sexy!!!
I am a ';one'; on ';one'; person, so I have never had the desire to try this. I guess you hear about it, because if people are open in their marriage, I would think that they would be open to tell about it...
If there were millions you would know a few of them right? No it's not 'that' popular and when you get to that point it's pretty much because you're reaching the end.
You said it. IF it is done right with the proper rules that the couple applies,and IF there is a lot of trust, it can and is thrilling fun..
Millions? I'm not sure the number is that high, but there are probably couples out there who are comfortable with it. I wouldn't be, but I have a problem sharing. :-)
ya for screwed up people like you,,,Thats nasty skanky and any other degrating word you can think of If ya knew one man or one women wasn't enough than why commit Pigs.....
I am sure it can be thrilling and fun. Most things that are wrong are. Check into what God has to say on the subject of adultery.
Ew, I hope none of my friends are doing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment