Tuesday, May 11, 2010

For married couples, how many times do you do it in a week?

Does a marriage / relationship guarantee more sex?For married couples, how many times do you do it in a week?
We haven't had sex in over a year. Before that it was about 6-10 times a year. We have been married for 12 years. I tried to talk to her about it but she would not discuss it... she would leave the room. She said it was my problem. How's that for marriage cooperation?





I'd like to have it 3-4 times a week, I think. If it were twice a week I would be somewhat satisfied, as long as my wife initiated at least once a month, and acted like she wanted to once in awhile.





In the next life I'm thinking of hiring a staff instead of getting married:


1. housekeeper


2. fake lover


3. psychologistFor married couples, how many times do you do it in a week?
That really depends on your ages. Everybody has a different sex drive. Newly married couples are always doing it, two to four times a day. The older you get and the longer you have been married, the fewer times you have sex. As far as a marriage/relationship guaranteeing you more sex, it could go either way.
Depends who you are. usually less once you get married. I try to have as much sex as i possibly can, but when you have a snoopy four year old, a six month old baby and each work several jobs, sometimes you just prefer to sleep. All in all i usually only get it once a day now, but it varies from person to person. :(
My does it 0 times a week i do my mistress anywhere from 4 to 8 times per week just depends on how much i can get away to see her, I'm a married you know.





I thought it was a guarentee when i took the vows to forsake all other it meant the person i took the vows with would be meeting my needs but man was i wrong.
No.





Now the Yahoo Nymphos will tell you they all do it 7 times a day. Horseshit.





Large survey, 2003-2004 completion, 30,000 married couples.





Average number of sexual events in a 52 week span? 58.





In other words, the average is once a week.
No it doesn't guarantee more sex.





How many times a week varies. Some weeks are great and other weeks we barely have time to have dinner together. But on average, after 13 years of marriage and two kids, I'd say 2X a week.
While marriage/relationship will probably give you a higher overall average of sex it's only due to the dry spells a person usually goes through while single and dating.
I've found a sex life will be a roller coaster ride toggling between constant sex %26amp; long dry periods, but with that said we have a standing date every Friday night %26amp; try to squeeze in more when we get a chance.
My husband and I do it like once a week. However some weeks you may skip and some you may do extra but an average of once a week.
marriage or relationship guarantee you pay bills work sleep sex is optional if woman wants it.i cannot remember doing it more than once a month.when we were dateing twice a night
My husband and I have sex about once a day. Sometimes we go several days without it, but not very often.
--- I do ';it'; twice a week. my wife does';it'; fifty time a week????? just joking. is joke comrade.
I take out the trash once per week.
4-5
I THINK THAT CHANGES DEPENDING ON THE AGE ...WE DO IT LIKE 3--4 TIMES A WEEK
ha no. Like twice a week.
We do it about 3-4 times a week.
Well, we do it about 2-3 times a week

No comments:

Post a Comment