Thursday, May 13, 2010

Do you think condoms are a good birth control method for married couples?

yes? why not?!





If they dont want a baby, then its an excellent form of contraception.





Just because a couple are married doesnt necessarily mean they can or want to have unprotected sex - condoms are a great allrounder against pregnancy, STDs, and non invasive (Eg like the coil!) and they dont mess up your hormones etc (like the pill!)





Each to their own i say! :o) But if someone really doesnt want to get pregnant, then they should always use at least 2 forms of contraception!Do you think condoms are a good birth control method for married couples?
In my part of the world a Christian are people who get infected with Aids and only they should use such a device. Even the Deputy Commissioner believes like that a Bong!!


I do not know about birth control but one thing I know is it sure is a safe method from getting AIDS.Safe sex is the by word but do not change partners are no more valid. I still remember the like of Anil Kumble ads... there were a few lists and having one partner was one of them. That speaks for the one who advertises.Do you think condoms are a good birth control method for married couples?
I'd say sure! Plus, there's no side effects, like there can be with birth control pills or other hormonal methods. Other options would be barrier methods for the female (the sponge, cervical cap, or diaphram), and also the Fertility Awareness Method.
HONESTLY NO! I RECENTLY CAME OFF OF B/C DUE TO MY AGE AND I SMOKE! I WORRY FOR EVERY MONTH THAT I AM PREGNANT!FROM PERIOD TO PERIOD!CONDOMS DO NOT HAVE A VERY HIGH PERCENTAGE OF NOT GETTING PREGNANT!I FEEL A LIL AT EASE WHEN USING ENCARE WITH THEM!JUST IN CASE A LIL DOES GET THRU THAT WILL KILL IT =]
no, birth control pills and condoms work better. i was on the ortho evera patch for 5yrs, and no babies. lol. worked for us. no condoms for us either, i am allergic to all latex
any form of birth control is better than the pull-out method, so i would say yes. you are less likely to get pregnant with a condom, but it's still not 100% bc it could break.
yea and birth control pills?
Yes, but as added protection birth control pills should also be taken.





My step daughter uses 2 condoms at a time and the pill, she doesn't want any kids from the losers she lives with. LOL
Sure why not. I only went on the pill because I was having terrible cramps. Condoms provide less of a chance of bladder infection too.
Effective? Yes! Good? It's up to you. I am allergic and hate them so for us it is not good. But that's probably why I got pregnant a few months after marriage!
If your married, you should be feeling the *real thing*, no doubt. Get rid of those condoms! Rubber takes away the passion.
like most contraception's there is always a risk


the condom could split break


its better for both of you to be on contraception if you don't want a baby
Yes... the effectiveness of condoms doesn't change simply because you're married :)
They can be, but why not get on birth control? its not enjoyable when your having sex with a big thing of plastic in the way!
YES, especially when you want to hold off on having kids for a while.
Sure, why not? worked for us. I guess.
my idea is YES

No comments:

Post a Comment