Thursday, May 13, 2010

Do you think interracial couples are for the most part accepted in to dayss society?

If they aren't ,then im in for a rude awakening.. cause im in an interracial relationship. For the most part..we are left alone..but really it all depends on what state or city you are in. We have enough problems than worry about a Black girl and White guy in a relationship. or whatever other mixed races...I really don't see why in this day and age it's still such a big deal..but ..that's the world we live in.Do you think interracial couples are for the most part accepted in to dayss society?
i think that it depends on where you live. like not to be racist at all but where i live there arnt very many african americans or asians, there are mostly white people so if someone was to date someone of a different race then it would be noticeable but i think acceptable. it would be the same if the situation was reversed though. Do you think interracial couples are for the most part accepted in to dayss society?
In most places, yes.





My father is black and my mother is white, they lived in Iowa and never had any problems.





I'm mixed but when I went to NYC with my black boyfriend everyone though I was Puerto Rican and some of the PR men had a problem with me being with a black man.





My hubby is Mexican and when we are in California no one even bats an eye at us. We live in Minnesota and it's the same here. No one cares.












I think they should be, and for the most part are accepted. Like love knows a color or race...Sad we live in a world with such ';boundaries';...Sadly there are still individuals out there with very small minds that can't see no matter what color our skin is, we all bleed red. Truly sad.
Yes,I believe for the most part they are accepted in today's society.


Look at our president elect Obama, as an example..


God created all men equal,, Is only racists who can't accept things as they are today.












yes


there are always the intolerant faction, but for the most part I think everyone should be with whom they choose regardless of race, religion, gender, etc
Yes.





Who cares about color/sexual preference/religion/or etc. To each their own, and in this day and age if two people can find each other and be happy then they deserve it. Who are we to judge or say differently?
Would think that would depend on where they live. Some places in the south, I think would be very hard on an interracial couple.
Yes absolutely.





The only people who aren't accepting of this are small minded bigots
I don't think most people care what society thinks anymore.
Yes
yes,
yeah they are to me**

No comments:

Post a Comment