Thursday, May 13, 2010

What do u think of interracial couples?

i personally don't mind uf my friends date a guy from another race but with me i don't like it because i have no sexual attraction to any other race besides my own. idk y.


but it seems so odd for a (black)girl to be attracted to a (white) guy.


what is ur opinion on this. and what is it like to be attracted to a girl/guy of another race.What do u think of interracial couples?
I find nothing wrong with it, but like you, I'm personally not really attracted to men of different races.What do u think of interracial couples?
I don't honestly care lol I mean, if I see an interracial couple, I don't think of it any differently then two people of the same race dating.





There are some races I'm not really attracted to, but yeah I'm pretty open to anyone. To me, it's more about their personality and how we fit together, then it is about their skin color.





However, I would have a hard time marrying someone of another race IF their culture was so different that I would have to change the way I celebrated holidays.





And yes, naturally, I'm more attracted to people of my own race. I don't know why, but yeah I am.





And, don't feel bad about it. For you, it may change as you get older, it might not. Who knows? Either way, you can't help who your attracted to.
I think its perfectly fine. To be honest, my best friend is Asian and to me I don't really notice someones race or if I do its just like a thought that I don't even notice I'm having. I'm attracted to guys from almost every race! It is normal. A great guy is a great guy. A hot guy is a hot guy. Doesn't matter what nationality they are.





Oh and ';what its like'; is just like any other time you are attracted to someone!





You might want to keep an open mind because, you seem a little racist and might offend someone.
i agree with you. I don't think there is anything wrong with it, yet i used to be attracted to and dated a black lad my age. We kept it hush for a while, but when we were going to tell our parents, i couldn't bear it. My family have always been racist. Not in a despicable way, where they go round setting fire to corner shops, but just that they frowned upon the fact of interracial couples and didn't like immigrants coming into the UK. I agreed but found myself attracted to him. After talking for a long time, we decided to break up. It broke my heart and to this day i still love him, but i always wanted a relationship which would please my family. I know that sounds bad that I didn't have a relationship because of my family's views, but my family mean the world to me and when I'm older I'll probably know more about what I want - i just didnt think it was the right time for me to do this x
well its okay if you don't feel attracted to any other race besides your own. that doesn't make you racist or anything. but if you look down on another race, then that is racist.


i am white and my husband is black. we live in alabama so there are SOME people who are still stuck in the slave days who don't like it, but most everyone else could care less!


to me, race doesn't matter what-so-ever. it is what's on the inside that counts.


and as for your question-what is it like-it's just the same as when you're attracted to your own race.





besides, we're all human, and all of our blood is the same color.(and even if there's someone out there with different color blood than me, i still wouldn't care!)








and oh yeah-i dont see why you would find it ';odd'; for a black girl to be attracted to a white boy. aren't you attracted to white guys? why can't black girls be attracted to them? that comment was a little on the racist side...
I don't mind.


I think that's the way life should be. There should be no boundaries because of race, or sexuality. People are people. We all have hearts, we all have feelings, we should be treated the same. Honestly, I don't think African American people are any different from Caucasion people, other than skin color.





If I fell for a guy's personality, I'd go out with him, even if he was colored.





=]
really it doesn't matter, so ur not attracted to other races that's ok theres nothing wrong with that either. my story when i meant my husband i wasn't attracted to other races it just happen and im still not attracted to other races just him lol
I don't see how you can be attracted to another race, it's really not a pretty sight. I also don't like the fact that they produce half 'n half offspring.





One day, everyone will be half-breeds, LOL.





Seriously, quit with all the diversity BS already.
well im italian, hispanic, african american and native american and i usually date hispanics. but it doesnt really matter to me. i cant really date outside my race because im mixed wwith so many things but race shouldnt matter. love doesnt have a color, age or gender
I'm black, and my only boyfriends that I've had were white [and one asian]. I'm not attracted to my own race. And there's nothing wrong with it. Everyone is attracted to different types of people.
Actually me and my boyfriend are an interracial couple=)





There's nothing wrong with it as long as the two love each other.





Race should never determine whether or not two people see each other.
I think everyone has a right to date whoever they want, no matter what color, race, religion, etc. I prefer white men (and Im white too) but I find some black men hot.
I'd never have a problem with one, considering that I'm a result from an interracial marriage.
The only time I have a problem with it is when it's for ';show';..if you truly love someone for who they are, that's different.
There is nothing wrong with interracial couples at all.
There is nothing wrong with it. I'm biracial :)








USA- your so ignorant. Grow up dumb@ss..
People don't pick who they want to fall in love with it just happens. That my opinion on it.
Why should you even question it?


It's two people who love each other, forget their skin color.
There is nothing wrong with it of course.
i think theres absolutely nothing wrong with it
Nothing wrong with it. But I'm biracial so maybe that's biased.
There's nothing wrong with it.


People are people.


Skin color doesn't matter to me.


:]
as long as they are happy


who cares


it's what's inside that counts
i think that we love who we love and are attracted to who we are attracted to...doesn't matter what others feel about it.
i dont have a problem with it :) like that other person said. people are people.
nothing wrong at all with it skin color shouldn't matter
I've never been attracted to someone outside my race. It's just not me. I don't see anything wrong with it though.
i would never date a different race then mine but thats just me

No comments:

Post a Comment