Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Married Couples I got some questions I wanna ask you?

1. How many years did you date before you got engaged?


2. How long were you engaged?


3. Did you get married? Are you still together?Married Couples I got some questions I wanna ask you?
first... should be for at least 1.5 years.





second... should be for at least 6-12 months.





third .... should be........ yes, and yes.Married Couples I got some questions I wanna ask you?
1. My husband and I dated for a couple of weeks before we got engaged. I know it isn't the norm but it suited us.


2. We were engaged for 8 weeks. Yet again I know it isn't the norm but it suited our situation, and no I wasn't pregnant.


3. Yes we got married and are still together. It has been almost 6 years and we are just as happy as the day of our first date, maybe even more so.
I've been married 3 times and the 3rd one is the charm in my case and the last so I'll answer accordingly!





Marriage #1


1. 3


2. 3 months


3. We did get married but for only 10 months.





Marriage #2


1.1


2. 4 months


3. We were married for 2.5 years





Marriage #3


1.5 months


2. 1 month


3. We've been married for a little over 2 years now and are very happy.
first marriage --


dated 5 years first


engaged a year


yes --- hell no. divorced 8 months after getting married. he became crazy.





second marriage


dated 6 months


engaged 1.5 months


yes -- -we are still together. best relationship of my life


been married 8 months now.





I am 34 my husband is 32
1. 3 years


2. 4 months


3. yes, and yes. married 5 years, together for 8 years.
1 year


6 years, I know longest engagement ever lol


yes, yes been married 9 years now
1. 6 months


2. 2 weeks


3. Married for 10yrs and still going strong.
1. We knew each other for 4 years, and dated 2 years before getting engaged.


2. engaged for 6 months


3. Yes, we just had our 3 year anniversary, and I love him more than ever!
1. 3 months


2. 2 weeks


3. Yes, Yes
1 year


1 year


yes. yes.
1. One Month


2. Year.


3. Yes, going on 3 years.. he is the love of my life !
1. 5 months


2. 5 months


3. Yes, Yes - 21 YEARS!
5 months





1 month





31 years. Yes and happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment