Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Is age difference a big deal between couples who intend to get married?

I am in a relationship with a girl 7 years older than meIs age difference a big deal between couples who intend to get married?
In a relationship you should not worry what anyone else thinks as long as you love them and are prepared to spend the rest of your life with her. Good luck,


NisusIs age difference a big deal between couples who intend to get married?
Well, to answer your question.....Does it really matter to YOU?





Okay, My Girlfriend is almost 12 years older than me (I'm turning 23 in March %26amp; she will be 35 in May), but the age difference doesn't mean much to us. Besides, I love %26amp; adore her with all of my heart %26amp; soul %26amp; she loves me back the same way too, if not more. Never had I ever thought that she would be the one I'd call my soulmate.





Both of us have been in terrible relationships that didn't last long %26amp; really got us into thinking that we couldn't trust anybody or find true love ever again (that's why she was scared at first when I revealed my true feelings for her - now we're even making plans so she can move in with me). She has thought about marriage, but only if she found the right person (after being together in the best relationship ever for about a year %26amp; a half now, I can still hardly believe that she wants ME to be that person).





Even though she sometimes doubts herself, because her so-called ';best friend'; %26amp; a few other people here have been gossiping, spreading rumors throughout our workplace (we're Co-Workers too, but I'm not always in the building because I'm in I.T support) they've been badmouthing her, commenting on the stuff she wears, %26amp; just insulting her %26amp; trying to make her look bad (I've learned that they have had a grudge on her since day one). No matter what, I always prove them wrong (Most people aren't like that though. When we're out together, it's amazing the way people stare %26amp; smile or even come up %26amp; compliment us). My Girlfriend might not be perfect to the rest of the world, but she IS to me.





I'm still trying to figure out a way to break this to my family, because my Girlfriend %26amp; I have told just about everybody else I can think of %26amp; it's becoming harder to keep it a secret for much longer. I truly feel content %26amp; I have never been happier in my entire life than when I am with her.
not really, though the age gap gets more acceptable the older you get.


children like other children, their age, 20's are more flexible, 90 yr olds marry 80 yr olds,
yes, i know a lot of couples with a huge age diffrence and all of them are on the verge of divorce. dude can do better than a girl 7 years older than u. find someone ur own age.
age doesn't matter. it's the connection ye have between ye that matters. ..... maturity age is alot more important than physical age!!! :):)
Yes, too much of an age difference can become a problem in a marriage. I just don't think seven years is much of an age difference.
Not at all. I once dated a man 3 years younger than me. Now My husband is 9 years older than I am.





Age matters less and less the older you get.





Good luck!
As long as you are compatible then I don't see the age difference as being anything to worry about. My fiance is almost 12 years older than I am but we get along great most of the time.
It can be for some. I reckon stay within 10 years. Generally the man is older but i reckon your case is fine. If you were 20 and she was 27 i dont see why not
Not usually, but it's a bit disturbing when some people marry others young enough to be their children or worse- grandchildren.
In my country (Singapore) = yes.


America or more ';open'; country= perfectly fine even 20 years diff also no prob.
it's nothing! anyone who says it matters is not human!


I know many very happy couples with a much larger age gap, %26amp; they are some of the happiest %26amp; most fulfilled people I know.
age doesn't matter only when it come to having children she will want them soon than you because the biological clock is ticking
Seven years is not a big deal! And it becomes an even lesser deal the older u both get. When she's 60 and ur 53, nobody will give 7 years a second thought.
Apparently not or you two wouldn't consider marrying each other.
Nah, it's fine. As love as you both truly love each other it's all good.
ummm


it will be trouble aferwards.
If the sex is good and you have alot in common, go for it.
No it is not a big a deal!
I say good luck to you. Go for it
age is just a number if you love her thin it should not matter


p.s.i wish you guys well

No comments:

Post a Comment