Tuesday, May 11, 2010

For couples: What line did your hubby/bf use the first time he got some?

Cheesier the better...





In my case...





';In my country it is traditional for a man and a woman to bond after the ceremonial walk on the beach... but I of course do not expect you to understand...';





He got to 2nd base with that one.





He is S. Korean.For couples: What line did your hubby/bf use the first time he got some?
Hahaha, that's funny.





We were walking around in the Seattle Art Museum surrounded by all these stuffy old people when he whispered loudly ';So youse wants to have zee sexytime?';





We both got lucky that night lol





ETA: Glitter you come across as really rude. For your information I gave you a thumbs up, but now I'm really wishing I hadn't.For couples: What line did your hubby/bf use the first time he got some?
Too predictable but we'd been up to visit my college in the mountains to see some of my friends. I had planned the weekend including the bed and breakfast we were staying at. He said:





';You brought me up to your old stomping grounds and the day included a hike for a view of (famous mountain). This is a very romantic bed and breakfast. Then you've gotten me drunk...are you trying to seduce me?';
LOL! Before we ever hooked up he got super drunk one night out with our friends. We all crashed at another friends house and he rolls over, and really loudly, in a total drunken stupour, goes, ';If I make you a friendship bracelet, can I get some?'; Then we both just cracked up and went to sleep. Lol, he's such an idiot, but I love the guy.
while at a party i asked my then future wife, any chance of a kiss. She said no so i replied '; any chance of a bacon butty then?';
';I do';.....


..but he had to wait until after our reception..before that would have been rather tacky..lol.





edit: must have worked because I am MARRIED lol........not taking care of kids we share while waiting for a proposal, Thumbs Downer.......
.............I DO........................
';I do';

No comments:

Post a Comment