Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Why don't the majority of couples have plutonic relationships?

If you love the person for who they are, isn't sex just an afterthought?





I always find that the people I like most, I'm not sexually attracted to. It feels like sex would be pointless, unless of course you want to make a baby together or just have an orgasm for the heck of it. Sex seems like a barbaric ritual...but maybe that's just me.Why don't the majority of couples have plutonic relationships?
I guess because for many, sex is more than a physical gratification...it is an expression of love. It is not all that important to me in a relationship...but many use it as a tool for conveying feelings...and others just want to get off...every one is different : )Why don't the majority of couples have plutonic relationships?
Sex is one of the most powerful experiences that one can engage in with another. If you love someone for who they are, sex is not an afterthought - sex is an extension of that great affection you have for them. It is a way of expressing that affection, and reaffirming it.





Sex isn't all about babies or orgasms. It is a way of uniting and celebrating with the one you love.
I think that the people who have relationships that revolve around sex ARE doing it just for the pleasure, and couples who don't have sex at all are missing out on one of the greatest joys of love.





Sex is romantic and beautiful. If it's with the right person, it can bring more emotional sensation than physical (not that that part isn't strong as well! lol) It brings you closer together, and at times it can be a comfort. To feel like the person who loves you (sex or no sex) is holding you close, caring about what YOU want, thinking only of you... *loses herself in daydream*


What was I saying? Oh yeah. Sex is more than barbaric -- it's an amazing experience to share with the one you love. %26lt;3
My partner and I do-- we didn't have sex until two years into our established relationship, and even though we can only see eachother twice a year we're going strong. I love giving her orgasms, I love touching and being intimate with her, but without it I'd feel just as committed and fulfilled.





annnd I... think you mean Platonic, not plutonic.
Some people just aren't that into sex, and you're one of them.
  • new eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment