Thursday, May 13, 2010

Do you know married couples that met each other on the personals websites?

My better half and I met on Yahoo Personals 5 yrs ago. Lots of honest talking of what we wanted in the future. It all meshed, we married 3 yrs ago. Give it a try if you're looking. Good luck..Do you know married couples that met each other on the personals websites?
ummm....yes. Though it was in a city newspaper. I answered an ad for a guy who was looking for someone to go out and have fun...


I met my husband that way...we dated 1 year, lived together 1 year and are now married for 8 years.


I usually don`t admit it though...so most of my friends don`t know.





Do you know married couples that met each other on the personals websites?
yep and married him too!

No comments:

Post a Comment