Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Are interracial couples ever an issue in the lgbt community?

Or does the whole gay thing make us more accepting of difference. Like does the gayness cancel out the interracial-ness.Are interracial couples ever an issue in the lgbt community?
I'm sure there are some racist gays and lesbians (I admit, due to my upbringing, I occasionally wander to the racist side and then slap myself for doing so...) but I don't think it's a problem. Gays and lesbians are blind to love pretty much...it can strike anywhere. So to answer the question, it's possible that they could be an issue, but I'd guess most often not.Are interracial couples ever an issue in the lgbt community?
Unfortunatly, the whole gay thing doesn't make us more accepting of difference. Even in the LBGT community there is racial tension, I think that it has a lot to do with the area in which you live. I personally have not had any problems being in an interracial relationship, but I know others that have.
It is not for me and my Latino BF!


Unfortunately there are many shallow people out there, who will only look within one race to date! Or a certain age or body type! They are missing out on a whole world of possibilities! Miss out on meeting some great wonderful people!
NOPE ITS NOT





we are more accepting to interracial couples!!! to me its hot and beautiful....





Edit





At least thats what I believe but I have never been in an relationship yet and this question inspired me to ask one of my own....
racism by whites against blacks still exists in the male gay community .

No comments:

Post a Comment