Thursday, May 13, 2010

How much do you think is the percentage of really fully sexually satisfied couples?

for some lotrs for others little


what ever works


but for me its little and love moreHow much do you think is the percentage of really fully sexually satisfied couples?
i say about 73%How much do you think is the percentage of really fully sexually satisfied couples?
makes not difference to me what the percentage is; what matters is that we are!
I think the # is low.Today people settle on the partners they are with.Lets face it between men and women there are your teachers and there are the students.If two teachers get together that is going to be a satisfied couple.I two students get together they will struggle to satisfy one another.
not more than 30% as the understanding among the couples diminishing drastically.before marriage and immediately after marriage will be better.sex life after that it drags. i think in India sex life is very good only in a few states. like Kerala, AP, Bengal, Karnataka, Gujarat. there are many states where limitations, joint family atmosphere etc. I'm sure not more than 30-32% overall.
Having asked this question in many forms for about 20 years, I maintain it is about 1 in 7.





Approximately 15%.





I mean where BOTH partners are satisfied. [not the woman *telling* the man he is satisfied :-) ]
Based on 'my' relationship with my husband, 100%!! Based on what I read on these forums, 10%. Looks to me there are a lot of people who sell themselves short in relationships.
every couple is different ...for some ... every night .. sometime during the day ...is enough ..and satisfying .. for others twice a week is great .. or once a week ... its what works for the two people in that relationship ... satisfaction for each person is different ...
10%..
i would say about 38%. i think there are many mismatched couples. if there is a match of chemistry in general as well as sexual chemistry, that will more likely be a satisfied couple. if there is a lacking in one of the two i think there will be more issues arising from the lack of.
There can't be really too many because of the divorce rate. I would have to say maybe 10-15 percent. It's really sad.
by not having sex anymore....





based on my experience....before marriage my husband and i tried all crazy things which makes our heart out fly.(i was over satisfied with it and so with my husband too)....but later on when we're married and have a child...that feeling was gone.... we rarely make love....





SEX is not really important for some other couples...eventhough it is...but not for everyone though...





i dunno but
not too many,sadly

No comments:

Post a Comment