Tuesday, May 11, 2010

What percentage of couples have sex weekly?

0% of people without a partner hahahaWhat percentage of couples have sex weekly?
I don't know... I don't usually go around asking couples if they have sex weekly. Come to think of it, I never do.





I work night shift and my wifey works days. We don't get time during the week, what with the kids and all, so the weekend is when the action happens.What percentage of couples have sex weekly?
me and my bf try to have it more than once a week but we both have very demanding jobs and work long hours so I am not very proud to admit that we normally fall into that category.
Some things are sorta best kept private and in the bed room, plus very few people give true answers anyways.


If you are over 18, then a visit to www.channel4.com/sexperienceuk/ may help.


Mike t.
i think above 40s have sex weekly as before that everyone is horney
Are you only interested in answers from trans-gendered and gay people or would you like everyone's answer?
id say about 70% as alot of couples like ur granny and gradad proberly dont
Bet personal isn't it? Ask a couple and take your glasses off for the reply.
That would relate to age, health, %26amp; how long they've been together ! My IDEAL has always been at least 3 times a week !!
And you think people just go kissing and telling??....
I don't know, but i'm shure as hell it ain't above 99.9% 'coz my misses ain't putting out!! GGRRR!
IDK. My husband and I do about 4 times a week.





GOD BLESS
not sure but I had over time this week because it was my birthday. =D
In my house it's 100%
idk... a lot xD
I don't know...but I know we do!

No comments:

Post a Comment