Thursday, May 13, 2010

Is there any drug rehab centers anywhere in the us that allow couples we both need treatment?

There are several treatment centers here in the US,and I'm just not positive about this,but I do not think that you and your spouse will be in the exact same areas together.I am NOT sure about that,I was told that the center will keep partners apart from each other until their treatment if completed.But again I stress this to you..';not sure about that';.But yes I know for a fact there are soooo many rehab treatment centers here in the US.I am now in a support group recovering myself now (finally) It's a real shame now to me to know that I actually wasted many years of my life doing what I was then doing.But now I can change and have changed my life for the better.I must always remember to keep my head above water.There is a young man in 1 of my groups he is also recovering and WOW!!! he is back in college,is NOW on the deans list,has a 3.9 GPA and the sky for him is not the limit...I'm proud of myself and for anyone who is willing to totally change their lives.I'm sorry I rambled on here,I just get a little excited when I read that someone is willing to make a change.And your answer is YES there are many treatment centers here in america.As for couples I think that they will seperate you both for individual groups(not sure though).And NO you will NOT be allowed to share a room/bed.I wish you ALL the best and you should be very proud that you and your partner are actually willing to make a huge change (for the better) in both your lives...Is there any drug rehab centers anywhere in the us that allow couples we both need treatment?
Hustler,


Start here, and search for more if they are not suitable





http://www.addicted.com/


treatment-centers/virtual-tours/





Hope this helps


matador 89Is there any drug rehab centers anywhere in the us that allow couples we both need treatment?
Depending on your finances; most would accept both you %26amp; your wife. However, you wouldn't be sleeping in the same room.
First of all, I have to say congratulations on being at a point where not only you are ready for treatment but your partner as well, that is amazing! You are already past the biggest hurdle there is to a life clean and sober. I can see why it is important for you to ask this question, because it would not be a good thing for you to get treatment at a location that employs completely different tools and philosophies than the center where your significant other receives their treatment, in case they conflict. It would always be preferable to go through an identical program, but at the same time, it is not a good thing to be at the same center as your significant other since you will be battling your addiction and need to make sure you remove any chance of holding yourself back. What I mean is that, being in a group therapy, you may find yourself holding back because you love your significant other and therefore filter things as to not damage your relationship (rightfully so).





What I would suggest is you contact Journey Healing Centers, they have multiple centers in the USA that offer the same treatment philosophy and tools for healing. That way you can both experience the same treatment and support, while giving each other the ability to not hold back as you take on your healing full force. You will be able to stay in touch with one another throughout your treatment and since all of their centers offer Free Aftercare for Life, you will be able to strengthen one another for the rest of your lives as you attend meetings together and work your program after you have established your own solid base. You will have everything in common as far as tools for sobriety while assuring that your are giving each other the ability to heal you both deserve. Here is their website http://www.journeyrecoverycenters.com/





Best of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment