Thursday, May 13, 2010

What are some funny pet names that couples call each other?

me and my girlfriend are always calling each other funny names...but i want some new funny ones. Thanks for the help.What are some funny pet names that couples call each other?
honey bunches of oats - my cousin used that for her bf at one point





my sexy monkey- my teacher used itWhat are some funny pet names that couples call each other?
Heeaayy, Foxy Zebra
yeppo and chippo...
Chubber and Nubber......(cringe)
my b/f used to call me sweety poo pie
my boyfriend calls me:


-dearest


-crazy lady


-baby





i call him:


-dearest


-cornflake


-baby


-honey
ok heres some..honeybunny..mushmouse..loveydovey.… u n your girlfriend have a very nice day..n recieve lots of funny names...
My boyfriend calls me sparkely, red matsuura, skinny booty lady, I call him significant lover, or secret lover
Pretty Kitty, Perfect Puppy, Oh and Master and servent is always a plus.
******** .loser
well i have a habit of chewing on grass... and he teases me that i will accidentally eat something gross. so now he calls me his little worm gut, weird i know.... oh well!
i call my girl by ';lover ****';





its from a song called lover ****
My ex boyfriend called me Moo Goo Gai Pan~ Moo Goo for short. I hated it. But he said it was because it was his favorite dish ever. I guess! One time his friend that I knew for a few months finally called my name ';MOO GOO!!'; I was all shook! I said ';THat is NOT MY NAME!!!!'; He was so confused. lol





But the funniest thing I ever heard was on that movie ';The Queen'; The queens husband called her Cabbage..... I was crackin up!
pookie or boo boo bear LMAO





P.S. LET'S GO RANGERS! right on my brother :)
I only call him names when I pick on him. Caveman is a good one. He isn't really a guy that spits, but we just left a mexican restaurant and he hocked up and spit right in front of the window with people eating. First I busted out laughing because he had no clue what he had done and it was disgusting, but then he got the nickname ';caveman'; for not thinking of basic etiquette.
I call my girlfriend Sugar and Baby.
poopy butt
I like to call my woman any of these: Sugarbone, Moose, Chief, Moneytrain, Hot-T, Q-T, Bunsmacks, The Human Vacuum Cleaner, G.I. Jane and by her first and last initials--- N.J.
Pork Chop
oo ummm....there are alot. ive heard pooh bear, kitty kat, munchkin, little vampire. ya there are alot of em out there hope you find one!!
I call him pookie (after Garfield's teddy bear) and he calls me sweet pea.
I don't know any to call my wife. She sometimes calls me Sugar, though I'm not that sweet.
My mother-in-law uses ';poopsie-lein'; on My father-in-law. The one time it fell out of my mouth with my husband, he threatened to sleep on the couch.
my girlfriend calls me scumbag and i call her loserbag
my fiance calls me cookie or love muffin i call him darling or honey
I had an ex once that i called Ouie, his name was louie, and he called me stinkpot lol
me and fiance call each other book-a-bear. I'm glad we are not the only people with funny pet names.
MY boyfriend is 6'1, so I call him Peanut. He gets a kick out of it.





Other ones are pookie, baby (obviously), handsome boy, pretty girl and then we have other nicknames for eachother related to cars and other stupid things.
http://www.bored.com/cornynames/index.ht…
my BF calls my sugar puff or sweetie pie i always call him my wee baby and he calls me baby face its nice or more serious ones are princess and babes
In the movie ';The Queen';, Prince Phillip calls Her Majesty ';Cabbage';, though not in public of course.
  • beauty tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment