Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Have you ever wondered how obese couples manage to have sex?

Do they need scaffoldingHave you ever wondered how obese couples manage to have sex?
Clearly not as we get it as much as you skinny runts.........Have you ever wondered how obese couples manage to have sex?
More like excited to find out!!!! Big beautiful women!! More cushion for the pushion, and that much more to love baby :D.
O, man!


It's time to go to bed, and I cannot get that image from my braaaaiiinnnn!!!





I guess they have to iron each other first, then follow the smell to hit the right spot...
';Fat sex is the hottest sex I've ever had. I didn't know whether the skin folds were yours or mine!';


- Peter Griffen
Obese couples don't have sex. Who wants sex with a obese person. Anyway the're too busy eating.
lol he said ';scaffolding';
My mom says that they probably have to pull the rolls up, dig, and then lick the cookie.
That must required some very complicated gymnastics...
Yes, I Did.


I Came up With- ';It's Impossible Without Moving Things Around';!
just say no to fat discrimination and defamation
I like you *gives cookie*





.....ewwww *pictures*
I try not to think about that, actually.
That's mean...
yeah its like';*moan* *crush*OWWWWWWWW!';xD
No I try not to think of that.. lol
giggle....


no.


do you?
EW EW EW EW that is gonna take FOREVER to get out of my head now!! gross thanks alot.....lol

No comments:

Post a Comment