Thursday, May 13, 2010

Questions Couples Can Ask Each Other?

I play this game lately with my long-time boyfriend where we go back and forth asking each other cute/naughty/deep questions and we're totally running out of questions to ask each other about relationships/sex/pasts.


can you suggest a few unique and/or interesting ones maybe?


we are both over 23, so don't worry about our precious virgin eyes and ears haha.Questions Couples Can Ask Each Other?
Google has many if you do a quick search, but since I'm still young, I don't want to ruin my 'precious virgin eyes'. Haha, I love that, but anyways, these are some of my favorites from truth or dare that I play with my girls:





What question do you not want to be asked?


(Next round, ask that question).





If you could go back and take back something you said to an ex, a friend, or a family member, what would it be?





What is the craziest thing you have ever done with the same sex? Opposite sex? Would you rather tell this to your mom or grandma?





If you could have me or one million dollars (in cash), which would you pick? (You may not want to answer... experience).





If you could do anything to me right now, what would you do?





(Similar to last question) Would you rather [insert last question's answer here] to me or Megan Fox (or any other hot girl)?





I hope this helps and have fun! %26lt;3

No comments:

Post a Comment