Sunday, May 9, 2010

What are your views on lesbian couples having children together?

I'd like to know everyone's general opinionWhat are your views on lesbian couples having children together?
My view is that I wish women could really make babies together, instead of having to adopt. Although I'm more for adoption then actually giving birth.





If more lesbian couples were allowed to adopt more freely, then there would be a larger amount of happy orphans in this world, I'm sure.What are your views on lesbian couples having children together?
I believe it's 100% fine as long they can provide a loving environment, same with heterosexual parents.
鈾?Well it depends on the women. As long as they are two fit, loving, caring parents who are physically, emotionally, mentally %26amp; financially ready to care for a child (or children) then go for it! =]
I dont have any views as it is surely none of my business. If a couple wants kids, what's wrong with it?
More power to 'em.
As long as they are loving and caring parents I could care less.
why not? who says that a family should involve a man and woman as the parents, its all wrong. :Dxx
its perfectly fine possibly better with twice the maternal instinct
I believe that any two people in love whether boy and girl or girl and girl if interested in having kids, should go for it. Two women can do just about anything a man and woman could when it comes to raising children. Who ever believes that it cant be done is close minded. I say that if you want kids and your spouse wants kids it doesn't really matter if you are 2 girls it just matters if you two are prepared for children and the responsibilities that come along with them.
prob better than most str parents.
...100% ok
Loving parents are loving parents. It is that simple.
i have no veiw as it's none of my concern
they're just as a good of parents as any straight couple...its got nothing to do with their orientation..its to do with the best interests of the child/children...adn in my opinion, they can offer the same, and more support and love for that child because of the difficulties they've had to face in order to ahve that child...
They're just as fit to be parents as any straight couple, as long they love the child.





There's no difference between a lesbian couple and a straight couple. Anybody can be a good parent as long as they love and provide for a child.
Go for it.





If you can look after a child, you should. No one should take that right away
Sadly it is a FACT that it could be confusing and cause the child to be bullied or rejected in school... then of course there is a need for male children to have decent male role models...





On the other hand I think if anyone can support a child and give them the love, nurture and stability they need then it's really all good, as there are so many children without that opportunity in the world, so I think anyone in a position to provide a child with a loving home should be given the opportunity.
the child may act a little diffrent latter in life but there probably better than a drunk dad yelling at the T.V
As long as the kids are well looked after I can't see a problem. But they should at least be allowed to know the identity of the father.
gay, lesbian straight, and everything in between, as long as the kids have a loving family who cares?


edit-y did i get so many thumbs down?
I'm all for gay/lesbian parents : ] However, I believe that it is also important that the child has both a male and female influence in his/her life. For me personally, my parents split up when I was 6, and ever since then I've only known (and lived with) my mum and brother. Even though my mum was great and we have a great relationship now (my friends are always saying how much they wish they could have a relationship with their mums like mine) I do (and did as a young child) crave a male father figure. I have had a lot of issues that I think have been caused from that (which I wont bore you with lol) but now I have a father figure (I am now very close to my uncle and see him every week)in my life so its good.





im all for gay and lesbian couples, however through my own personal experience I believe that should a homosexual couple have children, that they should ensure that the child has both mother and father roles as I know how it feels living without it.





: ]
Love has no gender and that is all children need.
The same as straight couples having children together. Believe it or not, we're people too. Think of it as two single moms that are in love. LOL.





Two moms are better than one,


two dads are better than none.
I don't think it is right, you can call me old fashioned, but i believe you need a father and mother to bring up children,


I know you can get bad parents with heterosexual couples, but you can also get bad parents with same sex parents, A recent article in the press highlighted this.
Should THAT actually happen, I think pigs will fly. I'm only saying that, to have a child, there needs to be a male and a female parent.
Usually through the window.

No comments:

Post a Comment