Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How many couples have sex in home they are looking to purchase?

I don't know how many do, but the day we made the offer on our our home, our Realtor let us have the keys so I could take some measurements and we did ';Inaugurate'; the house... sort of a gesture of faith that our offer would be accepted and out mortgage approved.How many couples have sex in home they are looking to purchase?
My wife and I had sex in a model home once and when other people came in to look at the house we just kept going.How many couples have sex in home they are looking to purchase?
you have issues to say the least
What in the world are you trying to ask? Your question makes no sense. When would you have time to have sex? Wouldn't the real estate agent or the seller be with you?
what the hell are you trying to say
I am a Real Estate Broker and I don't understand the question. When would a couple looking to buy be alone in the home together?? There should always be an agent there with them.
I use http://www.HomePriceMaps.com to search for realty prices by zipcode and/or city. Also-if you don't see any data for your area you can email them your info and they will quickly post home data for your area and email you within a day or two. pretty convenient.

No comments:

Post a Comment