Thursday, May 13, 2010

How often should married couples with kids have date nights to keep your marriage strong?

My parents went out religiously every friday night for a margarita at this restaurant named Picos. My mom was a stay at home so Friday was her get dressed up and be spoiled night with my dad. It kept them close for years...through financial hardship and three kids.





If you cant afford every weekend, I'd say 2 times a month at LEAST. Planned...not impromptu.How often should married couples with kids have date nights to keep your marriage strong?
We're lucky if we get out once a year. We usually try to do something at least once a month. Sometimes it's every other month. We have three kids though and it's harder to find sitters or convince family to watch them all. We survive.How often should married couples with kids have date nights to keep your marriage strong?
depending on your schedule I'd say at least once a month.
I would recommed once every other week. That's not like you pawn your kids off, but not like you neglect one another either.
At least once a week, it's nice to get away from the kids even if it's a little bit.
We try for once a week
One night per week, or at the very least one night every other week.
I have been married for 7 years, our daughter is going on 7 years old. My husband and I have not been out alone since my daughter was 4! So once every 4 years is definately not enough!!! Anyone know any babysitters? = D
As often as time allows....its gets easier to get away as the kids get older......
Depends on your schedule, but once a week at least would be nice for couple time. It doesn't have to be a date, specifically, either. I'd even appreciate an hour of quiet time to read together or something.
I wish I had a babysitter....we never get to go out. But to answer your question I would have date nights with her as often as time, money and work allowes. We do have couple's night at th house that we take a night just for both of us to do something togheter. No TV,,,just couple's time....
once a week a nice romantic dinner. great choice :)
We do as often as we can, which is easier since my sister and mother in law are willing to babysit often. Every few weeks, but we snuggle and hug and kiss, and pay attention to each other often anyway.
My husband and I do once a week, sometimes we'll have a quick lunch together alone with no kids during the week if we both have time.
WHENEVER YOU HAVE TIME!! I call them Wish Days....each person gets there day and they get to chose how to spend it. The other person has to be happy and do all the things that the other person requested until the end of the day...like it or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment