Sunday, May 9, 2010

You know that PC game of the Sims 2 Night life, how do I get the couples to get married.?

I play this game all the time and I still dont know how they can get married. Could somebody give me step by step details how can I do that when Im playing my game. Also one more thing when Im playing the Open for business, how do I create a toy store, I mean I have the shelfs but not the toys. Please give me some ideas about these two games, I will appreciated.You know that PC game of the Sims 2 Night life, how do I get the couples to get married.?
you have to get their relationship up high, like in love. then you have to click on the other one and say Propose...Engaged. Then you can buy a wedding arch, and click Get Married on it. OR you can click on them again and click Propose...Married. hope i helped :D








You have to put toys ON the shelf in buy mode...then mark them for sale.You know that PC game of the Sims 2 Night life, how do I get the couples to get married.?
yay! i am glad i helped you, a fellow simmer. lol

Report Abuse



i love Sims!!! hope u have fun simming!

Report Abuse



You have to make each Sim talk to each other and like each other. then their relationship level will rise. Then when you make the two sims like each other, make the sim that is living at the house make food for the other one (by clicking on a fridge and selecting 'Serve'). Then after they are done eating, click on the sim that IS NOT living in the house and select 'Propose'. If you click on the Sim and 'Propose' isn't a choice, have the two sims talk more and play some (group, would be best) games. Then try again and 'Propose' should be available! :) P.S. Sorry, but i don't know about the other one.
i can answer the marryimg ? the two have to comunicated and get to like each other and the more they like each other the farther they get in a relathionship. then eventually u can get on of them to propose.

No comments:

Post a Comment