Friday, January 15, 2010

Couples halloween dance for the sorority i am in. what should we be?

My boyfriend and I can't agree on costumes. We have to be matching. Something like peter pan and wendy NOT a plug and an outlet. So i need extravagant costume ideas. Things everyone else is not going to be or think of. Any ideas? let me know.. thanks.Couples halloween dance for the sorority i am in. what should we be?
cinderella and prince charming! umm... ketchup and musterd, thats kinda corny tho lol.Couples halloween dance for the sorority i am in. what should we be?
Adam and Eve! I was that with my boyfriend last year and I found a cheap green tube top dress and put leaves covered in green glitter all over it. Or you can be a tree and have your boyfriend dress as a hippie (tree hugger :P) You can wear the dress I described with brown tights and some heels.
you can be a vampire and he can be a wolf


devil/angel


you can be the cop and he can be the prisoner


oh idk what else lol
  • scars
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment