Sunday, January 17, 2010

How often do ';normal'; couples have sex in an established relationship?

I am in a long term relationship. We are in our late twenties. Not married and no kids. But we have very different ideas about how frequently normal couples have sex. So my question is, what is normal for you and your relationship? Then I guess I'll just add them all up and divide by the number of responses I get....How often do ';normal'; couples have sex in an established relationship?
well for me, in the beginning me and my man did it every single day, a lot of times i could get my man to give it to me 3/4 times in a day. years went by and it dwindled off to 2/3 times a week, but i know on my behalf it was due to loss of feelings for this person. when we did it all the time i was in love. so from my point of view its all in how you feel about the person plus however many times you can take it. i always thought couples did it at least 5 times a week!How often do ';normal'; couples have sex in an established relationship?
well in what kind of time period are you talking about?
Basically, Justin, It's between the two of you. If sahe doesn't want it, you're out of luck. It's sex for one tonight. I know couples who, after more than twenty years of marriage, and only one child, have sex at least once a day, and that sessiontakes up to two hours, if he's not just bragging. Then there are others who don't have it more than twice a month. You'll have to do something differently to arouse her a bit more often.
personally i would recommend that u take this decision on ur own... after all u are her man/
2- 4 times a day.
How frequently do normal couples have sex??? There is no such thing as a ';normal'; couple.





Sex is like going to the bathroom, do it whenever you need relief.
If one of you doesn't want to have sex and the other does, then that's what oral sex is for.
i'm in a long term relationship...on average, 2 times a day and sometimes 3 times a day :) ... we're very comfortable with each other and this satisfies both of us...
I have this same problem. I would be satisfied with having sex once or twice a week, and engaging in such acts as fellatio and manual stimulation 2-4 nights a week. My partner, however, insists on sex 4-5 times a week, and he doesn't really care how many times we engage in manual stimulation or fellatio.... hope that helps...
4 times a day

No comments:

Post a Comment